Early Bird Offer Ending Soon for Border Security Conference 2022
November 25, 2021
SMi Group reports: Register for Border Security as early bird offer ends soon
LONDON, NON UNITED STATES OR CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, November 25, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- SMi Group are delighted to announce their 15th Annual Border Security conference, taking place on 7th – 8th February 2022, London UK. The 2022 conference is set to focus on securing land borders, improving biometric technology, and optimising the airport security experience.
With COVID-19 spreading across the globe, the security and integrity of a nation’s borders has rarely been more important than now. Security protocols have been thrust into the global spotlight as border professionals have had to adapt and change their usual approaches while ensuring that their effectiveness is not compromised; a successful response has frequently hinged on the ability of a nation to prevent infected individuals from entering the country.
Amid this disruption, the problems of migration, cross-border criminality, and smart-borders have become even more critical as rogue elements seek to exploit the situation. These issues need to be addressed urgently by the international community.
Interested parties can register at www.bordersec-conference.com/PR2EIN and take advantage of the early bird offer to save £200 which expires 30th November 2021.
The conference themes for 2022 will be:
• COVID-19 and ensuring a safe, hygienic security protocols
• Migration and the effects of COVID-19 on legal and illegal movement
• “Smart Border” systems, including the EES and biometric scanners
• Airport-specific security protocols
• Automation, AI and Big Data: feasibility and uses at the border
Attending this conference will give the attendees the opportunity to:
• Engage with a dynamic audience of border force officers, government officials, airport security managers and industry specialists on crucial topics such as biometrics, smart borders, migration, and cross-border crime
• Exclusive Host Nation presentations from the UK Government, Heathrow and AGS Airports
• Dedicated sessions on COVID-19 response from border officials from around the globe
• New speakers from the US, Estonia, the European Commission, and more
Border Security 2022 is the perfect occasion to learn from and network with the most informed and renowned experts in the field of border protection.
Tune into the two-day conference and benefit from insights delivered by first-class professionals, scientists, border force officers, and industry figures.
View the agenda and speaker line up here: www.bordersec-conference.com/PR2EIN
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, please contact Sadia Malick, Director on +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email@example.com
For media enquiries please contact Nisha Poyser Reid on +44 (0) 20 7827 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
15th Annual Border Security Conference
7th – 8th February 2022
Lead sponsor: Atkins
About SMi Group:
Established in 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to learn, engage, share and network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.
email us here